ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Senior please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

Senior please

Post by spellish » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:45 am

dear all

would you please tell me the possible answers of these question.

B20. Please select your main occupation from the following list (if applicable):

2:

B21. Please give your current job title (if applicable)

3:

J8. Please tick the relevant boxes to confirm all documents being sent as evidence of
previous earnings claimed:

and do i need to fill the question J9 ???

Let me tell you about myself.........by profession m working as Security Officer.

I m submitting Dividend Vouchers, Payslip, Bank Statement, Payment Summry, Accountant Letter, Letter from Employer, Company Accounts.

Please answer it

Thanks

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 am

B20. Select the closest one that matches what you do (sounds like Protective Service Occupations???)
B21. You just answered that yourself - Security Officer.
J9. Yes, it's mandatory. You have to supply the correct contact details as the caseworker might want to verify some of the documents you provide.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:35 pm

spellish wrote:Dear All,

my extension is on 11th and just few days left.....would anybody suggest me what to write in Question J8 and J9.

I m going through Ltd company. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer my question

Thanks
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 am

I really don't have any idea Wat to write there I'm. J9 .....do I need to write down all my clients address ??? Successful candidates must reply ..... Thanks