ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is there any other solution ?? Financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

evamila
Newly Registered

is there any other solution ?? Financial requirements

Post by evamila » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 am

Hello ! I'm hoping to support my husband to join me ASAP ! iv met all requirement needed except the FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT as i cant reach that high income of 18600 £ annual ! im workin just part-time as i cant work full-time cuz iv got kids to see to !

is there any other solution to let my husband join me easily ? or we need to wait and hope for any coming changes in laws ?

evamila
Newly Registered

Post by evamila » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:55 pm

help me plz

st pauli

Post by st pauli » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am

It's a really, really tough situation for a lot of people and I feel for you. Unless you are in receipt of certain benefits mostly related to having a disability or caring for someone who has one, there is no way around the financial requirement - until if/when it is scrapped or revised.

Of course one radical solution is that you could move to another EU country (for example Ireland) and then your husband could join you there as there are no financial requirements on those types of visas and they are relatively easy to get. After 6 months of working in a job there you could all return to the UK without having to get a British visa, just a much easier-to-get 'EEA Family Permit'.

But of course, since you have kids this may not be an easy thing to just decide to do.