ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 EXTENSION ISSUE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tom.draper

TIER 1 EXTENSION ISSUE

Post by tom.draper » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 am

Hi all,

I have applied for my tier 1 extension by post. I am waiting for my acknowledgement letter. I am employed. I think Iam legally entitled to work untill I receive any decision.

could some one please give me the links to the official documents which says I am eligible to work while in my Visa is in process. So that I can give a copy to my HR department.

Thank You.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/search.php
that should be a good place to start looking 8)
Manka

Mela

Post by Mela » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:49 pm

YOu are protected by Section 3C of immigration rules and your immigration status continues until visa is decided. Have a look at UKBA web-site all information is there you can send the link to your employer. Also there is a dedicated line for employers to check the immigration stsus of employees, but people experience problems with it, as information is not updated there quick ennough.

Yes, and please use secrh engine as suggested this topic has been discussed numerous times

drvikram
Newly Registered

Post by drvikram » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 pm

honey_parmar
Newly Registered

Employer checking service (ECS)

Post by honey_parmar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:15 pm

just google this form in BOLD from UKBA

ask your employer to fill and e-mail to UKBA ( Employerchecking@ukba.gsi.gov.uk ) for written confirmation for their satisfaction although you VISA STATUS remains the same untill the new decision is made.

Employer checking service (ECS)
enquiry form
Hope this helps

TA