ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent HSMP - Previous earnings evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skilachi

Urgent HSMP - Previous earnings evidence

Post by skilachi » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:55 am

I am just about to apply for my HSMP and currently, i'm out the country but my legal representative will be applying on my behalf from the UK. All documents to be submitted are all UK original documents (Uni letter & Certificate, P60, Letter from formal employer, 12 months bank statement, 12 months Payslips).

I will be submitting prove of past earning since i am claiming over £40,000 of earning and submitted prove (P60, 12 months payslips) but since the tax year for this year is not included, I have included a letter from employer, which proves i have earned over £40,000 and also 12 months bank statement showing my Net salary been paid to my bank acct but the bank statements are not signed & stamped because i need to get them signed & stamped in my local branch but at the moment, i'm currently outside the UK so there is no way I can have it done, so I have provided a letter from my employer as well and the 12 months bank statements came with a Barclays letterheaded cover page.

Will all these documents be accepted since I have already provided P60, 12 months Payslips as well, which are the required evidence to be provided.

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:20 pm

Any comments on the non sign bank statements, which are not the original monthly ones banks normally sends out. I called up my bank's telephone banking to send me copies of my statement from 2005 for the period i'm claiming for.

Do you think providing the other Original P60, Payslips & letter from employer stating i've earned over 40K & including the print-out statements should be enough to convince the HO/Caseworker to give me points?

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:01 pm

If you already hired a legal representative, then would'nt be more appropriate if you took his advice?? Most of us here are applicants and no experts. And I am surprised you are not asking your paid expert

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:39 am

Hi webhunter,

Well i did ask him and he said all the applications they have filed based on the new rule for the clients has been 100% success rate and they normally require their clients to provide all 4 documents and in my case i have as well but the issue here is that since my bank statement are not like the original monthly statements, that might be an issue and its just like a print-out from barclays on a plain paper which came with a barclays letterheaded cover paper stating this is the copy of my statements i've requested for but its not signed or stamped except i go into my local branch, which is not possible cos i'm not in the UK at the moment.

So now, I'm thinking is it a good idea to include the bank statement as well since i've already provided my P60, Payslips, P45, Letter from former employer. I've asked him not to submit it if its goin to be an issue but since he said they have 100% success rate so far and they normally ask clients to provide all 4 documents.

And remember, HO/Blind Caseworkers are always looking for ways to refuse even if you have all the evidence in front of them as they might come and say cos the statements are not signed & stamped whereas the other 3 docs have covered my past earnings.

Hope you get what i'm tryin to say?

Thanks

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:52 am

skilachi,
dont enclose your bankstatement,defenitely they wont accept, it shd be stamped and signed . moreover if the other 3 evidence is fully covered y u wanna make ur case complicated by sending a weighless bankstatement.
sorry if m wrong.

praveen :D