ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

University, HTS Admissions and English test.. Toeic and ESOL

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahela_07
Newly Registered

University, HTS Admissions and English test.. Toeic and ESOL

Post by rahela_07 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Thanks everyone
Last edited by rahela_07 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Did you sit the test yourself? :roll: if not then I guess you should..... :P

rahela_07
Newly Registered

Post by rahela_07 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 pm

bruteforce wrote:Did you sit the test yourself? :roll: if not then I guess you should..... :P
Thanks for your reply, I think ur right :lol:

UK Tier 4 Consultancy
BANNED

Post by UK Tier 4 Consultancy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:14 pm

i am sorry to ruin your thread, it's only for the benefit of the forum members but CASs from many schools are free of charge!

Tuition fees + correct maintenance = Free CAS.

:roll:

rahela_07
Newly Registered

Post by rahela_07 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 pm

UK Tier 4 Consultancy wrote:i am sorry to ruin your thread, it's only for the benefit of the forum members but CASs from many schools are free of charge!

Thanks for your reply... M sure u didn't understand when I mentioned £1000 for HTS CAS and £2500 for University CAS, this amount paid for obtaining a CAS goes towards the tuition fees anyway. For example if the tuition fee was £2500 then if u pay £1000 for CAS then the remaining tuition fee for the course would be £1500.

Hope this clears your doubt.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:43 pm

rahela_07 wrote:
UK Tier 4 Consultancy wrote:i am sorry to ruin your thread, it's only for the benefit of the forum members but CASs from many schools are free of charge!

Thanks for your reply... M sure u didn't understand when I mentioned £1000 for HTS CAS and £2500 for University CAS, this amount paid for obtaining a CAS goes towards the tuition fees anyway. For example if the tuition fee was £2500 then if u pay £1000 for CAS then the remaining tuition fee for the course would be £1500.

Hope this clears your doubt.
Your price is still expensive. I know an HTS place who are giving it for £900 ... and its in outer london

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:05 am

A CAS Costs a tier 4 sponsor £13 so there is absolutely no reason to have to pay £1000 or anywhere near that amount for one (if anything at all)

UK Tier 4 Consultancy
BANNED

Post by UK Tier 4 Consultancy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 pm

i suppose if it goes towards the tuition fees then it can be classed as a deposit. but the way you put it sounds like you are charging £1000 just for a number!

rahela_07
Newly Registered

Post by rahela_07 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:07 pm

UK Tier 4 Consultancy wrote:i suppose if it goes towards the tuition fees then it can be classed as a deposit. but the way you put it sounds like you are charging £1000 just for a number!
Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions,

I have now changed the title, I hope it sounds clear this time.

Thanks.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 pm

You appear to be making it up as you go along.
According to your previous thread you were a psw migrant asking about switching to tier 4

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#628840

Now you appear to be offering English language tests and help in admission to colleges/universities. Who are you exactly and do you seriously expect people to ring a random mobile phone number to get admission into a university?

rahela_07
Newly Registered

Post by rahela_07 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Greenie wrote:You appear to be making it up as you go along.
According to your previous thread you were a psw migrant asking about switching to tier 4

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#628840

Now you appear to be offering English language tests and help in admission to colleges/universities. Who are you exactly and do you seriously expect people to ring a random mobile phone number to get admission into a university?

Yes, that's right I did ask for suggestions to switch from PSW to Tier 4 and this was in April last year, however I don't see what this has got to do with my recent post.

N regarding people ringing the number, yes there have been enquires and also I got admission for a student who contacted me.

It would be good if u stop judging people..

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 pm

If you post a thread about English language tests using poor grammar and text speak then you should expect people to not take you seriously. If you ask someone to ring a mobile number and state you will charge a certain amount for admission into a university without providing further information about your credentials then you should equally expect people to question you on it. If you don't like it, then perhaps this is the wrong place for you to tout for business.

rahela_07
Newly Registered

Post by rahela_07 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 am

Greenie wrote:If you post a thread about English language tests using poor grammar and text speak then you should expect people to not take you seriously. If you ask someone to ring a mobile number and state you will charge a certain amount for admission into a university without providing further information about your credentials then you should equally expect people to question you on it. If you don't like it, then perhaps this is the wrong place for you to tout for business.
M sure, the grammar used was appropriate, however if u felt that the post had grammatical mistakes then I don't know which part of my post ur referring to....

If you understand grammar then this is a grammatical mistake "If you post a thread about English language tests using poor grammar and text speak then you should expect people to not take you seriously."

M here to do business and that's what m doing..

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am

rahela_07 wrote:
Greenie wrote:If you post a thread about English language tests using poor grammar and text speak then you should expect people to not take you seriously. If you ask someone to ring a mobile number and state you will charge a certain amount for admission into a university without providing further information about your credentials then you should equally expect people to question you on it. If you don't like it, then perhaps this is the wrong place for you to tout for business.
M sure, the grammar used was appropriate, however if u felt that the post had grammatical mistakes then I don't know which part of my post ur referring to....

If you understand grammar then this is a grammatical mistake "If you post a thread about English language tests using poor grammar and text speak then you should expect people to not take you seriously."

M here to do business and that's what m doing..

Thanks
Who is 'M'?

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Do you have any public funded college in Manchester??If yes..Share website Please...