ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUSAL DECISION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shendean

REFUSAL DECISION

Post by shendean » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 pm

hi all!

I applied on OCT 11 2012 for an extension of flr-m coz i have not pass my english test..i been here in the UK 2010 for fiancee visa. I got my BIO on Jan 30 2012. And got refusal letter today Under PARAGRAPH D-LTRP 1.3 WITH REFERENCE TO PARAGRAPH R-LTRP 1.1 (C)&(D) AND PARAGRAPH 276CE WITH REFERENCE TO PARAGRAPH 276ADE(iii)-(vi) of HC395. and it says i cannot show that i have no social or cultural ties in my home country. YOUR APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO REMAIN IN THE UK HAS BEEN REFUSED AND U NO LONGER HAVE ANY KNOWN BASIS OF STAY HERE. THERE IS NO RIGHT OF APPEAL AGAINST THIS REFUSAL.

by all means i dnt know what the exact refusal. anyone help will do?
so it mean i cant come here also? and reapplied in my home country??

PLS HELP ANYONE!
Shendean
Applied for Extension FLR-M
Ack Letter: Nov112012
Bio Given: Jan30 2013
Request Husband Passport: Feb14 2013
Husband passport Arrived Feb26 2013-ukba dont need the passport sent back
Refused Letter: march 5 2013

vinny

Re: REFUSAL DECISION

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.