ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Infrigement of my rights

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pari_in_kwest

Infrigement of my rights

Post by Pari_in_kwest » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Dear All,

My PR was granted to me on 31 January. Here is an article that I recently published that briefly narrates the process I had to go through to get my PR. I would appreciate if you could comment on the actual article. Thanks.

http://www.agimag.co.uk/infringement-of ... -and-fury/

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Brilliant article. Will that have any effect on UKBA, I doubt it.

Sorry to hear about your mother and this mental trauma you have to put up with. Have a great life ahead.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 pm

I am so sorry you have to go through such a terrible situation.Deepest Sympathies.Don't worry your Loving Mum will be looking at You every day and blessing you to do well in life.I could not imagine me facing such a situation similar to yours.it is a real Mental Trauma.While reading your article I was getting very emotional. Hope you are alright now and wish you all the very best. Take Care.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Their normal Approval time lines must be 6months. It's a very long time.

AllegianceonlytoCurrency
Newly Registered

Post by AllegianceonlytoCurrency » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 am

As opposed to writing an article which may or may not have any impact on the UKBA - I would suggest an approach with a more direct impact and tangible output with measurable results.

1. Please read the below thread in entirety.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... =shambolic

2. Please use the final hyperlink within to pursue a written apology and financial compensation from the UKBA as so many others have succeeded doing in identical circumstances - the service is free. Our taxes pay for this yet somehow some choose to write articles instead of seeking their just due justice....

3. Post the outcome of your experience in this thread when completed.

As an aside - unfortunately - humans don't willingly admit their errors until their pride is damaged by a superior authority in a public forum.

The UKBA are those humans and until your case is public - it will be ignored just like your application was.

hope this helped. looking forward to your success story.