ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent over 18 applying for PR.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gundabinu
Newly Registered

Dependent over 18 applying for PR.

Post by gundabinu » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi,
Me and my mother are going to apply for PR next month. We have booked an appointment at a peo. I am doing my first year at uni.
Since I have to apply separately , do i use set(o) of set(f) form?(I am really confused, the website is not clear)
How much will I have to pay? what all documents do i need to submit?

I am also working part time. Do i need to show any documents related to this? will this affect my application?

Please friends, really need your advice and support.
MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

vinny

Completing Set (o) form over 18 dependents, help!!!

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

gundabinu wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply for PR (over 18 deoendent) next month at a peo, What all sections do i need to complete in the set(o) form, especially do I need to complete section 5- home and finances section?, as my mother is the main applicant. How much fees do I have to pay, is it £1377 or £689?

Please friends , need your advice and support.
Many thanks in advance!!!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.