ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ltd Company Tax Ref No.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drzeevoh73

Ltd Company Tax Ref No.

Post by drzeevoh73 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 am

I am a director of a limited company. I own 100% Shares & pay myself Monthly Salary via cheque.
In section 3.5 which Tax Ref No. i should write? Mine PAYE ref no. or Company's Tax Ref. No.?
thanks in advance.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 pm

You need to write the employer PAYE reference number in other words what's your payroll reference number- usually printed on the payslips or P60.

It's in the format XXX/AAXXXXX

Rehan Arain

Post by Rehan Arain » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Also!

If you Have correspondence with HMRC...while registering your company it will be shown UTR number ....i-e Unique Tax Refrence number on Letters from HMRC.

You should have Both.
1- PAYE Employer refrence
2- UTR number

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Rehan Arain wrote:Also!

If you Have correspondence with HMRC...while registering your company it will be shown UTR number ....i-e Unique Tax Refrence number on Letters from HMRC.

You should have Both.
1- PAYE Employer refrence
2- UTR number
Don't think they need your UTR number, they would be interested in seeing if you have paid your taxes and NI which for employed person (or director who takes salary) are paid through PAYE.

In any case you're providing your NI number on first page if they want to track your employment.

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 pm

I guess i tend to agree with destination_london.
thanks