ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic speeding offence- urgent help!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Yameen
Newly Registered

Traffic speeding offence- urgent help!

Post by Yameen » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi there guys,

My friend is due to apply for Naturalisation and he recently found out from one of his mates that any traffic offences including speeding will have to be spent (i.e. 3 yrs) otherwise the application will be rejected? Can somebody put some light here please + references if possible as he has an appointment very soon with the NCS. He basically has 3 points on his license for over-speeding;gone through the fine and attending a course as a penalty.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Traffic speeding offence- urgent help!

Post by Amber » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Yameen wrote:Hi there guys,

My friend is due to apply for Naturalisation and he recently found out from one of his mates that any traffic offences including speeding will have to be spent (i.e. 3 yrs) otherwise the application will be rejected? Can somebody put some light here please + references if possible as he has an appointment very soon with the NCS. He basically has 3 points on his license for over-speeding;gone through the fine and attending a course as a penalty.
The FPN will not affect his application providing he doesn't have loads of them. The NCS will confirm this at his appointment, the rules are on http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary see 3.5.2

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Don't need to worry about FPN's. only offences gone through courts are at high risk