ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interveiws for Entrepreneur visas?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

woolies

interveiws for Entrepreneur visas?

Post by woolies » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:02 am

hello,

one of my friend applied for Entrepreneur visa back in december 2012, he is currently hold a student status, someone told him that homeoffice will start conducting interviews at the end of January 2013.

someone here knows anything about these interviews, and if they start doing this will my mate fall into this as he applied before the date ?

thanks to all

kim1

Post by kim1 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 am

woolies

Post by woolies » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 am

Thanks for ur response...
But i need information if someone has applied within the uk.....

Regards.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: interveiws for Entrepreneur visas?

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:17 pm

woolies wrote:hello,

one of my friend applied for Entrepreneur visa back in december 2012, he is currently hold a student status, someone told him that homeoffice will start conducting interviews at the end of January 2013.

someone here knows anything about these interviews, and if they start doing this will my mate fall into this as he applied before the date ?

thanks to all
Rules changed end of January and now ukba can call anyone for interview at anytime it not just ur friend it's for all applicant who applied and waiting for decision.

Regards

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 pm

rehan01 wrote:

thanks to all
Rules changed end of January and now ukba can call anyone for interview at anytime it not just ur friend it's for all applicant who applied and waiting for decision.

Regards
hi Rehon
he wants to confirm ,is there one who called for interview?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:53 pm

someone here knows anything about these interviews, and if they start doing this will my mate fall into this as he applied before the date

hi Rehon
he wants to confirm ,is there one who called for interview?

Plz read the question again as he is asking if his friend falls in this because he applied in december and plz correct if I am wrong thx

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 am

thanks to all
No January 2013 been passed.

Superhappy
Newly Registered

Post by Superhappy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 pm

There will be new interviews held at the end of March in case you are still wondering about them. I would advice calling up and finding out the exact times.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:59 am

Rules changed on 31 January 2013 and I think regardless of months either someone has applied in December ,november or august or last year and they have not heard anything from the HO until 31 January 2013.It means their appications are yet to be decided,therefore the new rule applies which includes demand of additional docs,genuine applicant test and interview.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.