ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business change:

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mr Legal

Business change:

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:22 am

Hi all members:

Can someone please technically discuss in light of their own experience ,understanding and knowledge that once on entrepreneur visa based on one busines,can jump to another business ?

For example,I obtained visa on the basis of softwire developer and now I want to change my business into accountant field.Can I do it and if I can,what will be the status...

Bundles of thanks in advance for your time.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

entrepreneur123

Re: Business change:

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:33 am

Yes you can, as long as its NQF4 or above. At the time of extention, you might have to explain it in covering letter that why did you change.
Mr Legal wrote:Hi all members:

Can someone please technically discuss in light of their own experience ,understanding and knowledge that once on entrepreneur visa based on one busines,can jump to another business ?

For example,I obtained visa on the basis of softwire developer and now I want to change my business into accountant field.Can I do it and if I can,what will be the status...

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:39 pm

You can switch as long as its above NQF level 4 or above. Plus in your extension application you still need to give evidences that 50k was invested within your first or second business.[/list]

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Mr Legal wrote:Hi all members:

As mention by other members if ur business is at Nqf level 4 than no problem but u still have to meet of the criteria ...eg funds investment and job creation.

Or if u applied under 200 k category than u can change it to anything no probs.

Regards

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:14 am

Thank you very much indeed,for all your opinion and advices and really appreciated.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.