ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cardiff PEO 2nd Ext Exp, got 1 appoint but took 2 dep also

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fslateef

Cardiff PEO 2nd Ext Exp, got 1 appoint but took 2 dep also

Post by fslateef » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:10 pm

First I want to thanks everyone on this forum who answered my queries quickly and also this forum helped me a lot in understanding stuff.

As a summary my experience was very good. I had appointment at 8:30AM. Reached there at 8:15AM and security persons was helpful and just let my family go with me (Cardiff PEO considers single appointment as family appointment this is what I confirmed over the phone earlier with them). Got the token and waited for around 30 minutes before getting first call by the person who looked at the forms and documents and asked some details from us. Then he mentioned that as he can see that only 1 appointment was allocated thus they will take up-to 10-working days to process the application and I asked him that can he make it quicker as we have flights booked for our holidays in 3-weeks time and then he marked our application as 5-working-days case and told us that I will hear from them by 8th March 2013 about my application decision or status. Then asked us to wait for biometric which happened in further 30 mins wait and then we were asked to go as application is a 5-days case.

We left PEO around 9:45AM and was waiting for their call till now but today received my approval letter and all documents back through post (details below), now waiting for BRP.

Hope my experience will guide others even when they secured only one person's appointment for Cardiff PEO but they considered dependents as a family (although then will give decision with-in 10 working days):

1. Current vignette : Tier 1 (General)
2. Appointment for: Tier-1 General - Extension (2nd)
3. Date of PEO Appointment : 01-Mar-2013 (got only 1 person appoint)
4. Number of dependants: 2 (took 2 dependents with me as family application)
5. Employment: Employed, Full time (Single job)
6. Payment mode : Credit Card
7. Name of PEO Applied : Cardiff
8: Approval letter: Received in post on 07-March-2013, dated 05-Mach-2013
9. BRP Received on: yet to receive

Documents taken/submitted: (I fully marked them with post-it notes and also took all photocopies with me).

1. Salary slips covering 1st Jan 2012 to 31st Dec 2012
2. Bank statements covering 1st Jan 2012 to 31st Dec 2012
3. Savings account statement covering Aug 2013 to 11 Feb 2013 (more than 7 months, I know its not required but more is better :))
4. Birth Certificate (for age points)
5. Marriage certificate for my spouse (2 - original and translation)
6. My son's birth certificate
7. All passports (old and new)
8. Existing valid BRPs

Thanks again.

P.S. Now another struggle is going to be started for ILR (targeting next year end of March). Will start reading ILR forum alongwtih Tier-1 General one.

koolyaar

Re: Cardiff PEO 2nd Ext Exp, got 1 appoint but took 2 dep al

Post by koolyaar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

fslateef wrote:First I want to thanks everyone on this forum who answered my queries quickly and also this forum helped me a lot in understanding stuff.

As a summary my experience was very good. I had appointment at 8:30AM. Reached there at 8:15AM and security persons was helpful and just let my family go with me (Cardiff PEO considers single appointment as family appointment this is what I confirmed over the phone earlier with them). Got the token and waited for around 30 minutes before getting first call by the person who looked at the forms and documents and asked some details from us. Then he mentioned that as he can see that only 1 appointment was allocated thus they will take up-to 10-working days to process the application and I asked him that can he make it quicker as we have flights booked for our holidays in 3-weeks time and then he marked our application as 5-working-days case and told us that I will hear from them by 8th March 2013 about my application decision or status. Then asked us to wait for biometric which happened in further 30 mins wait and then we were asked to go as application is a 5-days case.

We left PEO around 9:45AM and was waiting for their call till now but today received my approval letter and all documents back through post (details below), now waiting for BRP.

Hope my experience will guide others even when they secured only one person's appointment for Cardiff PEO but they considered dependents as a family (although then will give decision with-in 10 working days):

1. Current vignette : Tier 1 (General)
2. Appointment for: Tier-1 General - Extension (2nd)
3. Date of PEO Appointment : 01-Mar-2013 (got only 1 person appoint)
4. Number of dependants: 2 (took 2 dependents with me as family application)
5. Employment: Employed, Full time (Single job)
6. Payment mode : Credit Card
7. Name of PEO Applied : Cardiff
8: Approval letter: Received in post on 07-March-2013, dated 05-Mach-2013
9. BRP Received on: yet to receive

Documents taken/submitted: (I fully marked them with post-it notes and also took all photocopies with me).

1. Salary slips covering 1st Jan 2012 to 31st Dec 2012
2. Bank statements covering 1st Jan 2012 to 31st Dec 2012
3. Savings account statement covering Aug 2013 to 11 Feb 2013 (more than 7 months, I know its not required but more is better :))
4. Birth Certificate (for age points)
5. Marriage certificate for my spouse (2 - original and translation)
6. My son's birth certificate
7. All passports (old and new)
8. Existing valid BRPs

Thanks again.

P.S. Now another struggle is going to be started for ILR (targeting next year end of March). Will start reading ILR forum alongwtih Tier-1 General one.
That's great news , congratulation , but could you please send me UK BA number so i can confirm as well about my dependents.

As i am trying to manage single appt in cardiff.

thanks,
Koolyaar