ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and Bank Statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Payslips and Bank Statements

Post by anandh79 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi,

I am getting my payslip every 22nd and my bank statements on 17th of every month.

I will be applying PR by end of April or 1st week of May.

How do i show proof of bank statement for April since i would have had my payslips, but bank statement will come only 17th of May.

Please advise else should i just show till March.

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Ask your bank to change the statement date. You can tell them whatever date you want to issue the bank statement. My statement was issued initially on middle of the month and I ask then to change it on 1st of every month....they will happy to change this for you.

uksettlement
India

Re: Payslips and Bank Statements

Post by uksettlement » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hi,

I am getting my payslip every 22nd and my bank statements on 17th of every month.

How do i show proof of bank statement for April since i would have had my payslips, but bank statement will come only 17th of May.

If you are on tier 1 then you can claim points for any consecutive 12 months period from the last 15 months so in that case you can show everything till March. Its a lot more stress free way of doing it.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:51 pm

go2khurram wrote:Ask your bank to change the statement date. You can tell them whatever date you want to issue the bank statement. My statement was issued initially on middle of the month and I ask then to change it on 1st of every month....they will happy to change this for you.
Thank You for letting us know. My understanding was that Bank Statements Issue dates are fixed.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 pm

You can either change the date of your monthly statement or visit your local bank branch to request for the print out of the transaction till the date you want because most often the local branches has the authority to give statement till 28 days backwards in the branch.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm

sheraz7 wrote:

You can either change the date of your monthly statement or visit your local bank branch to request for the print out of the transaction till the date you want because most often the local branches has the authority to give statement till 28 days backwards in the branch.
Thank You Mate!!