ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Centre matter for processing time ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alinaqvi90
Newly Registered

NCS Centre matter for processing time ?

Post by alinaqvi90 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi

I have an appointment with Nationality Checking Service at Barking and Dagenham on 5th of April. And I was wandering if NCS centre matters in terms of how long it takes UKBA to process the application?

many thanks
Ali

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:42 pm

It varies. Pls refer to the sticky note above.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:24 am

NCS simply looks at, copies, puts together and forwards your application. NCS don't make decision. It is ultimately with UKBA, and they take forever.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

michael76
Newly Registered

Re: NCS Centre matter for processing time ?

Post by michael76 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:34 pm

alinaqvi90 wrote:Hi

I have an appointment with Nationality Checking Service at Barking and Dagenham on 5th of April. And I was wandering if NCS centre matters in terms of how long it takes UKBA to process the application?

many thanks
Ali
Hi, I was just wondering if you could share your experiences with Barking and Dagenham and the update of your application. I am thinking of booking an appointment with them yo submit my application and don't want to make a mistake.
Thanks

Malik44

Re: NCS Centre matter for processing time ?

Post by Malik44 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:41 pm

One of my friend applied through Barking and Dagenham NCS in mid of JUNE and he got his approval last week.
It's all luck brov I can see some people apply in AUG got thier approval already. 8) :D