ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Tier-1 General dependent Visa

Post by praveenlr » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi

I am on tier-1 general since 2008. I am applying for my wife's (dependent visa) from India.

On the online application, at section 6 (Employment & Finances), I have put the following

89 ARE YOU UNEMPLOYED‚ EMPLOYED‚ OR SELF-EMPLOYED? UNEMPLOYED

90 DO YOU RECEIVE INCOME FROM ANY OTHER SOURCES‚ INCLUDING FRIENDS OR FAMILY? NO

91 DO YOU HAVE SAVINGS‚ PROPERTIES OR OTHER INCOME‚ FOR EXAMPLE‚ FROM STOCKS AND SHARES? NO

92 HOW MUCH OF YOUR MONTHLY INCOME IS USED TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS? NONE

93 HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND EACH MONTH ON LIVING COSTS? NONE

Could some one please tell me whether question 93 will cause any issue? My wife is staying at her relatives house and not spending anything specific each month as such.

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-1 General dependent Visa

Post by praveenlr » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:35 pm

praveenlr wrote:Hi

I am on tier-1 general since 2008. I am applying for my wife's (dependent visa) from India.

On the online application, at section 6 (Employment & Finances), I have put the following

90 DO YOU RECEIVE INCOME FROM ANY OTHER SOURCES‚ INCLUDING FRIENDS OR FAMILY? NO

91 DO YOU HAVE SAVINGS‚ PROPERTIES OR OTHER INCOME‚ FOR EXAMPLE‚ FROM STOCKS AND SHARES? NO

Could some one please tell me whether question 93 will cause any issue? My wife is staying at her relatives house and not spending anything specific each month as such.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Why would it cause an issue if it is the truth?
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.

Is that a concern for UK home office in India..as I have not mentioned in 'additional information' about this section.

why they are asking such silly question. How that can help them to determine the application?

I just do not want to make any mistakes in the application. Thats all.

Thank you so much

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Is it mandatory that one of the above questions should be answered yes..for a positive reply from home office?

Also does my wife need to put her undergraduation certificate to say that she is good at speaking english?

Please kindly clear my doubt?

I hope I am posting this in a correct forum format. I am new to this forum. I can change the way of posting if this is not the right way.

Thank you

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Sorry....I mean graduation certificate in my above text.
Thanks

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:56 am

Can some senior member..please answer to my question above ASAP. I am applying for the visa this week.

Thanks

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:13 pm

praveenlr wrote:Can some senior member..please answer to my question above ASAP. I am applying for the visa this week.

Thanks
Just explained your wife current situation, in the additional information section. If you are filling the form, then you can write on her behalf, that all her expenses looked after by her family.

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Thank you

actually I have applied online already..but left the additional information section empty.

can I add this on the printed application form?

Also..English language requirement is not necessary. Am I correct?
I haven't self attested my passport photo copies. Is this ok?

Thanks

golden
Newly Registered

Post by golden » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

praveenlr wrote:Thank you

actually I have applied online already..but left the additional information section empty.

can I add this on the printed application form?

Also..English language requirement is not necessary. Am I correct?
I haven't self attested my passport photo copies. Is this ok?

Thanks
Would you please share your experience of applying the spouse visa with me.I am also planning to apply my wife visa.At present I am in uk on Tier-1 visa and having a salaried income . I think I have to submit the following documents along with the visa application of my wife :

Original Passport
Marriage evidence documents and its registration with the concerned government department.

Evidence of my relationship with wife i.e.marriage photograph, e-mails/skype/telephone contacts .
one photograph with off white back ground of size 45 x 35 mm
Copy of my passport/visa showing permission to stay in uk .
Fund maintenance 600 for spouse and 900 for myself for last 90 days (clause-47)
All evidences must be dated no more than 31 days(clause-83)
Last three months salary slips along with the employer covering letter mentioning my title/tenure . The respective bank account statement confirming the receipt of salaries in my account .
Tenancy agreement to prove the availability of accomodation ,utility bill to confirm the address , and the respective bank statement to show the payment of rent as per tenancy agreement.
Educational certifications of my spouse duly attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of my country.

But one thing is not clear , that whether the english language test IELT is compulsory to clear.

Would you please provide some guidance in this respect.

with best wishes

Golden

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:01 pm

I got ILR on 16 th Sep 2013. My wife joined me on May 2013 and got Tier 1 dependent visa until 7th November 2013. I have booked the appointment for my wife's pbs dependent (Tier 1) appointment on 4th October 2103

When I booked the appointment, for the following question on UKBA website
I have answered - Tier 1 (General) as I didn't fine option for ILR

What category of leave has the main applicant applied for?

Is this ok? OR Should I have selected the option 'Other'?
Also, I am applying for her extension 30 days in advance. Does this matter? (28 days policy)

Please answer...Thank you

Waiting for your reply.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Any seniors or gurus...plelase reply

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:31 am

u dont need to worry, some time as called them GURU's called of they do not know anything they just trying to what they are not , anyhow.

Answer 89: Unemployed

Answer 90: yess, have to mention that she is receiving money from you. if u have any proof like any transaction detail just attach it.

Answer 91: No

Answer 92: N/A

Answer 93: Just mention roughly 15000 Rupees

My wife just got the visa in 15 days. she applied on 9th Sep and got approved in 15 days .

Best of Luck

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi

Thank you..But you have answered the thread that was long time ago...Please see my question just above which is re posted by Guru..It is about in country pbs extension where main applicant is ILR?

cpr
Newly Registered

plz help

Post by cpr » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:52 pm

hii praveen ,
could you tell me , when u applied for dependent u didnt show any proof of emplaoyment , can you please tell me what you submitted plz , i need to know asap.

cpr
Newly Registered

Post by cpr » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:53 pm

praveenlr wrote:

did you get your dependent visa , what all did u submit plz let me asap