ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds ... Gurus Help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akan
BANNED

Maintenance funds ... Gurus Help needed

Post by akan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:56 am

Gurus please could you confirm how much in maintenance funds required for dependent if they apply separately than main applicant.

I am sure its £600 for three months.

Could you please confirm this.

Thanks

paba89

Re: Maintenance funds ... Gurus Help needed

Post by paba89 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:53 pm

akan wrote:Gurus please could you confirm how much in maintenance funds required for dependent if they apply separately than main applicant.

I am sure its £600 for three months.

Could you please confirm this.

Thanks
You need to show your maintenance as well as the dependents even if you are applying separately. Becoz u r responsilbe for them too....

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:51 pm

paba89

Please read the dependent form carefully before posting and confusing people here.

Akan if dependent is applying separately then its only £600 for dependent.

£900 + £600 is only applicable if both are applying at same time.

paba89

Post by paba89 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:10 am

rdamsel wrote:paba89

Please read the dependent form carefully before posting and confusing people here.

Akan if dependent is applying separately then its only £600 for dependent.

£900 + £600 is only applicable if both are applying at same time.
I have read it careful enough to give better idea as the paragraph says if you are applying with main applicant than £600 + £900 is the fee. But it does not say if applying separately you only need to show only £600. So this is unclear. That means ball is in Visa Officer court. He has 2 options.

1- Rejects the visa: Even if only £600 is the fee and he rejects you will have right of appeal. And surely you will be granted a visa. May be VO is ignorant and you are refused.

2- He approves your visa.

If he rejects than you need to go through prolonged appeal process. So why do you want to take risk. To safe side I will always encourage to keep dependents as well as main applicants maintenance funds for 90 days.

Below is an example. You can have a look yourself. Choice is yours. And finally that was a suggestion and not an order.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=128414