ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in the LiTUK test Certificate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rasel
Newly Registered

Post by rasel » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:40 am

Hi,
Just a bit confused and worried. I passed my Life in the UK test two months now and going to apply for ILR in June 13.

Problem is in my LiUK test certificate first part of my name is missing. My name is MD. Mxxxx Exxxxx

When i booked the test online somehow i missed the first two letter MD so in certificate it appears as Mxxxxx Exxxxx.

On the day of the test they told me that they did put a note on the system about this and this shouldnt cause any problem on my application.

But as the time is getting closer I am getting little nervous... did a little search on the forum but couldnt find anyone cone across the same issue as mine.

Can someone please shade some light on this matter and rescue me from my agony....

Thank you

mohmedarif
Newly Registered

link

Post by mohmedarif » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 am

Try this link if this helps you !!!

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

rasel
Newly Registered

Post by rasel » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:26 am

Hello mohmedarif,

Thanks for the link. My situation is different than this person. His name was swapped. But in my case the first part (MD) is missing which doesnt match with my passport or BRP card.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:59 am

As a precaution it must be corrected. Best is to contact them and inquire the procedure for its correction.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

rasel
Newly Registered

Post by rasel » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi Sheraz7,

I spoke to them on the day of my test and they were unable to do any corrections. Only thing they could do (which they did) is to put a note on the system for UKBA.

Please dont tell me to do the test again as it is changed now completely :(

lutforestry

Post by lutforestry » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:55 pm

As they took note about this while you appear in exam, so it should not be problem.