ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After getting the Entrepreneur Entry Clearance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tony.montana
Italy

After getting the Entrepreneur Entry Clearance

Post by tony.montana » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:17 am

Hi,

I applied for the Entrepreneur entry clearance from outside the UK which was granted and now I am in UK. I arrived in UK one and half months ago. I am interested in buying or starting a retail business and also have formed an accounting firm.

If you have also been granted the same entry clearance and have arrived in UK, you can share your experience here.

kim1

Re: After getting the Entrepreneur Entry Clearance

Post by kim1 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 am

tony.montana wrote:Hi,

I applied for the Entrepreneur entry clearance from outside the UK which was granted and now I am in UK. I arrived in UK one and half months ago. I am interested in buying or starting a retail business and also have formed an accounting firm.

If you have also been granted the same entry clearance and have arrived in UK, you can share your experience here.

What kind of retail business, a Kiosk , oriental cash n carry store , or Buy a post office?

Your not intending to open a shesha cafe ;)

kim1

After Getting Entry Clearance

Post by kim1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 pm

How were you received by the immigration staff at the airport, what queries were made and did they asked about any of the documents from the visa file submitted for acquiring visa?