ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query from UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teach4maths
Newly Registered

Query from UKBA

Post by teach4maths » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:23 pm

I have received a query from UKBA with regards to submit supportive document to have an access over the funds of my entrepreneur team member. We (both team member) have submitted separate bank statement claiming the access over the funds.

What will be the good proof to have an access over the entrepreneur member's fund?

Application Date: 25th Sept 2012
Bio Date: 2nd of OCT

saeed5079
Newly Registered

Re: Query from UKBA

Post by saeed5079 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 pm

teach4maths wrote:I have received a query from UKBA with regards to submit supportive document to have an access over the funds of my entrepreneur team member. We (both team member) have submitted separate bank statement claiming the access over the funds.

What will be the good proof to have an access over the entrepreneur member's fund?

Application Date: 25th Sept 2012
Bio Date: 2nd of OCT
Hello very simple you both need to have your statements on plain paper showing your personal details and your bank details. statement could be like your name and bank account details and balance and very important thing that this money is available to your partner. same on your partner statement that his money is available to you. take these statements to solicitor and he will charge you 5 pounds each to stamp. send it to case worker in recorded delivery and demand acknowledgement letter from him/her

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 pm

You need a letter from the solicitors. Just stamping on its own is not enough. Read the policy guidance for full instructions.

saeed5079
Newly Registered

Post by saeed5079 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 am

rizwan567 wrote:You need a letter from the solicitors. Just stamping on its own is not enough. Read the policy guidance for full instructions.
. When solicitor stamp it after that it will be considered as his letter

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 am

No, it will not be considered as his letter.

You need two separate letters:

1. From third party
2. From solicitor

I repeat, see policy guidance for full details.