ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage Problem

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

YKsamuel
Newly Registered

Marriage Problem

Post by YKsamuel » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 pm

PLEASE READ.........My wife moved out the house this week all because we had little misunderstanding. She told me our marriage is over.
I am on spouse visa and will be applying for my ILR next month and shes aware of this...... What can I do with this situation Because Shes does not pick my calls no more.

Can I apply for ILR without her or what should I do?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Marriage Problem

Post by Amber » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:32 am

YKsamuel wrote:PLEASE READ.........My wife moved out the house this week all because we had little misunderstanding. She told me our marriage is over.
I am on spouse visa and will be applying for my ILR next month and shes aware of this...... What can I do with this situation Because Shes does not pick my calls no more.

You need your wife's passport/birth certificate to apply. Moreover, when applying under set(m) you are agreeing that you intend to live together as spouse/civil p forever. Your wife may also telephone ukba and inform them in such case it would be refused. Try and patch things up ASAP. Buy and send her flowers and chocolates. Do you have children?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sh1981
Member of Standing

Re: Marriage Problem

Post by sh1981 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm

YKsamuel wrote:PLEASE READ.........My wife moved out the house this week all because we had little misunderstanding. She told me our marriage is over.

cant you get an FLR?
---
ILR Submit: 05/12/2012
Spouse Visa Exp: 09/12/2012
Ack Rec'd: 12/12/2012
Bio Rec'd: 10/01/2013
Bio Done: 10/01/2013
ILR Approval letter: 05/03/2013
Bio RP Rec'd: 06/03/2013
Current Stat: Settled
My Blog: uk-spouse-visa.blogspot.com