ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seperate Bank Statement for maintainance fund

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anna1020
Newly Registered

Seperate Bank Statement for maintainance fund

Post by anna1020 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 am

Hi Everyone, For Tier 1 Entre visa, do you need 2 seperate bank accounts to show the investment funds and maintainance funds?

I have already submit my application and I just used my current account to show both funds, should I send additional documents to prove I have enough money for the maintainance in my saving account?

Many Thanks for your helps

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 pm

If it's a personal account and has at least the amount of the combined total of the capital and the maintenance, you should be fine. You can't present business account for personal maintenance.

anna1020
Newly Registered

Post by anna1020 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:54 pm

[quote="Lucapooka"]If it's a personal account and has at least the amount of the combined total of the capital and the maintenance, you should be fine. You can't present business account for personal maintenance.[/quote]

Thanks a lot, A lot of people said they had 2 different bank account to prove it, and I was worried after I saw the post someone got refused for maintainance fund. I only supply my personal account showed more than 205k.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks Lucapooka,
Totally agree with you. I was also confused after reading following thread, as someone got refused based on this.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=128984

Lucapooka wrote:If it's a personal account and has at least the amount of the combined total of the capital and the maintenance, you should be fine. You can't present business account for personal maintenance.