ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Check for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier-1

Document Check for ILR

Post by tier-1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Hello Friends,

I am going for appointment tomorrow to Croydon office for my ILR (no dependent). I first landed in UK on 6 April-2008 on Work Permit and then quickly moved to tier-1 on 28 May-2008. On 14 March-2013, I would have completed 4 Years, 11 months 9 days in UK.

My document set is:

· Filled Set(O) form

· My passports and Current Biometric Card

· Twelve months salary slip signed and stamped, along with a letter from my current employer acknowledging that salary slips are printed electronically. The Stamp reads as “This is a True Copy - <CompanyName>”

· Bank Statements corroborating these salary slips

· Letter from my employer stating my current employment with them.

· Life in UK pass certificate

· My photographs

· For the two months of my Work Permit duration, Salary-slip ( signed & stamped), Bank-Statement and P45.

The Bank Statements were printed by the Bank on their letter head. No sign/stamp. Is that fine.
No letter from employer about annual leaves.

I will additionally carry P60 for the four years. Anything I am missing?

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:43 pm

everything seems to be in order - best of luck mate.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Document Check for ILR

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

tier-1 wrote:Hello Friends,

I am going for appointment tomorrow to Croydon office for my ILR (no dependent). I first landed in UK on 6 April-2008 on Work Permit and then quickly moved to tier-1 on 28 May-2008. On 14 March-2013, I would have completed 4 Years, 11 months 9 days in UK.

My document set is:

· Filled Set(O) form

· My passports and Current Biometric Card

· Twelve months salary slip signed and stamped, along with a letter from my current employer acknowledging that salary slips are printed electronically. The Stamp reads as “This is a True Copy - <CompanyName>”

· Bank Statements corroborating these salary slips

· Letter from my employer stating my current employment with them.

· Life in UK pass certificate

· My photographs

· For the two months of my Work Permit duration, Salary-slip ( signed & stamped), Bank-Statement and P45.

The Bank Statements were printed by the Bank on their letter head. No sign/stamp. Is that fine.
No letter from employer about annual leaves.

I will additionally carry P60 for the four years. Anything I am missing?
Why no leave letter from both the Employers?

ban.s

Re: Document Check for ILR

Post by ban.s » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Kevin24 wrote: Why no leave letter from both the Employers?
Tier 1 applicant's don't need any letter from the employer.

I presume the OP didn't take any leave in his first two months of employed under WP.

tier-1

Post by tier-1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Hello Friends,

My ILR application was successful today. Had to stay for five hours at Croydon office but finally got it.

Besides the document listed above, one also needs to carry photocopy of all the pages of passport which have stamps.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 pm

tier-1 wrote:Hello Friends,

My ILR application was successful today. Had to stay for five hours at Croydon office but finally got it.

Besides the document listed above, one also needs to carry photocopy of all the pages of passport which have stamps.
Congratulations. Brilliant News.