ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pending Entrepreneurial Team application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mr Legal

Pending Entrepreneurial Team application

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:53 am

Hi all ,

Thanks in advance for all your good suggestions and advices to the question of my friend who is anxiously waiting for outcome on his application.

1.Applied from inside the UK under Entr from PSW as Entr:team on 10 January 2013.
2.Acknowledged on 14/01/2013.
3.Enrolled Bio on 11/02/2013.
4.Dependant separately applied on 26 February 2013.
5.No acknowledgment and no bio enrolment letter yet for dependant application.

Could any or all members please from your experience and knowledge may answer to ease his worries abit as to how long it will take more ,however,no query etc has yet been made on his application,nor any information to him from the concerned.

And why the dependant application has become steady for initial correspondance,if it is figured for the main application to be in process.

Thank you very much again.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 am

Mr Legal

Re: Pending Entrepreneurial Team application

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:52 am

Yes she got bio letter yesteday.Thanks
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.