ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO fee payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mah

PEO fee payment

Post by mah » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:14 pm

I have some very silly questions:
1. When we go for PEO, do we still need to fill payment section of the forms or we just go to a counter to pay the application fees?

2. Are we making one single payment for the total fees of main applicants and dependants?

3. If your payment is declined, can you use another card to pay?

Thanks,

Mah

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:18 pm

1. Yes
2. Your choice
3. Yes.. but I think they allow maximum of 3 attempts for payments (at least in Croydon PEO)

mah

Post by mah » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm

bubin123 wrote:1. Yes
2. Your choice
3. Yes.. but I think they allow maximum of 3 attempts for payments (at least in Croydon PEO)
Thanks. Then, if the first card declined, do I need to change the info in section 1 regarding the account details when I use my other bank card?

Can we take in a mobile with us to call the bank if something happens?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 pm

mah wrote:
bubin123 wrote:1. Yes
2. Your choice
Thanks. Then, if the first card declined, do I need to change the info in section 1 regarding the account details when I use my other bank card?

Can we take in a mobile with us to call the bank if something happens?
Yap, I have made atleast five attempts to make the payments :) so don't worry just relax:)