ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help ILR Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aamir421
Newly Registered

Please Help ILR Query

Post by aamir421 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm

I have heard that a new rule is coming in 2013 where we have to give reasons for any absence from UK...even if they are less then 180 days

I did not get it...I am on tier 1 general visa and eligible to apply for ILR after 28 June 2013...

I have been visiting my country (Pakistan) every year except in 2012. In total i was out of country for 70 days plus i am going to Germany for 3 days tonight for holidays...

How am i effected and what explaination do i have to give... I was going for holidays every year...is there any problem??

please explain in detail

Thanks

crusador0408
Member of Standing

re

Post by crusador0408 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm

I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.