ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Annual Leave / Absence Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pegakrishna

Employer Annual Leave / Absence Letter

Post by pegakrishna » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 am

Hello everyone,

Those who initially came on WP and then switched to Tier 1 G and recently applied for ILR and it was successful people. Kindly help us.

Could you please anyone can share the Annual Leave / Absence letter format received from your previous employers ??

Kindly help

Thanks,
K

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Employer Annual Leave / Absence Letter

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 pm

pegakrishna wrote:Hello everyone,

Those who initially came on WP and then switched to Tier 1 G and recently applied for ILR and it was successful people. Kindly help us.

Could you please anyone can share the Annual Leave / Absence letter format received from your previous employers ??

Kindly help

Thanks,
K
I did reply to your post yesterday,that to look at Sticky's Format.You were not satisfied with that.

What you need in that letter are the following points :-

1. Whether your Annual Leave is with in yourAnnual Entitlement
2. All leave has been paid for i n the Uk
3. You need to do your Entry/Exit ( To/From) dates/days in Excel format,if you have left UK with in your leave period.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

aknight

Post by aknight » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to chip in, but how to do you get to know "Exit dates" from the UK? Obviously, UKBA don't stamp on your passport when going out of the country. Yes, I know you're going to say to get the date of arrival of your destination. Fine! What about if an outgoing flight was just before the mid-night from the UK and date of leaving DOESN'T match date of arrival? How do you know your EXIT date precisely?

Cheers,
Ram

aknight

Post by aknight » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:40 am

Any reply on this please?

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:01 pm

aknight wrote: What about if an outgoing flight was just before the mid-night from the UK and date of leaving DOESN'T match date of arrival? How do you know your EXIT date precisely?
You don't and neither do UKBA, so why is it a problem? As long as its within 24 hours of your arrival into another country you should be fine.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:24 pm

aknight wrote:Hi Kevin,

Sorry to chip in, but how to do you get to know "Exit dates" from the UK? Obviously, UKBA don't stamp on your passport when going out of the country. Yes, I know you're going to say to get the date of arrival of your destination. Fine! What about if an outgoing flight was just before the mid-night from the UK and date of leaving DOESN'T match date of arrival? How do you know your EXIT date precisely?

Cheers,
Ram
You will have the date of arrival stamped,at your destination. Exit date will be the date you left UK,as long as it's before midnight. If your total absences are not excessive,then you are O.K. A difference in a day does not make a big issue.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:40 pm

aknight wrote:Hi Kevin,

Cheers,
Ram
As a matter of fact, some countries do not stamp passports on arrival either. So, I may leave the UK, say, on the 1 June, arrive in that country on the same day, then be back in the UK on the 30 June. All I will have in my passport is the UK arrival stamp on the 30 June. Which I don't think will be an issue, as it is not an applicants' fault.