ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment date question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adsi
Newly Registered

PEO appointment date question

Post by adsi » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:08 am

Dear all,

I know the online PEO appointment system only release the new slot date exactly 6 weeks after the day you trying to book it. Here is my question. If I need to book an appointment on Monday 03/June/2013, which day/time I need to book the appointment? Is it the Mon 22/Apr/2013 at time 00:00 or Sat 20/Apr/2013 at time 00:00? Does the system release new slots on Saturday?

Many thanks!

koolyaar

Re: PEO appointment date question

Post by koolyaar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:59 pm

adsi wrote:Dear all,

I know the online PEO appointment system only release the new slot date exactly 6 weeks after the day you trying to book it. Here is my question. If I need to book an appointment on Monday 03/June/2013, which day/time I need to book the appointment? Is it the Mon 22/Apr/2013 at time 00:00 or Sat 20/Apr/2013 at time 00:00? Does the system release new slots on Saturday?

Many thanks!
Here is the calculator to see 6 week.

You need to start looking at 21st April - sunday at night 12:00 Am which is actualy monday morning.

UK BA releases Appointment monday to friday. (means sunday night at 12:00 Am which is actualy monday up to thursday night 12:00 which is actualy friday).

no appointments are release at weekend but if someone cancel in weekend then might be you are lucky to catch.

Appt are release between 12 am to 6 am .

also i think you need to start looking right now and then you can reschedule later.

To book an appointment it will take some practice and some tips.

for reschedule you don't need to enter your detail again.

hope it make sense to you.

thx,
Koolyaar