ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 Processing time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Michelli26
Newly Registered

eea2 Processing time

Post by Michelli26 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:26 am

Hi everyone,

I been reading everybody `s post and realized that I am having the same problem as many of you, I applied to eea2 on the 1/10/12 still didnt get my RC, There is two weeks more for deadline but I am getting worry as many of you complaining October applications are very late, I have booked my tickets
to go to Brazil on the 23 of April, I am from Brazil my husband is italian when I sent the application he was working self employed, can it affected my application??? Please share some experiences I don't know what to do, If i shoud request my passports back or just wait.

Sent Application: 01/10/12
CoA Received 17/10/13
RC: Still waiting...

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: eea2 Processing time

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 am

Michelli26 wrote:Hi everyone,

I been reading everybody `s post and realized that I am having the same problem as many of you, I applied to eea2 on the 1/10/12 still didnt get my RC, There is two weeks more for deadline but I am getting worry as many of you complaining October applications are very late, I have booked my tickets
to go to Brazil on the 23 of April, I am from Brazil my husband is italian when I sent the application he was working self employed, can it affected my application??? Please share some experiences I don't know what to do, If i shoud request my passports back or just wait.

Sent Application: 01/10/12
CoA Received 17/10/13
RC: Still waiting...
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=52881
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS