ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-WP/Tier2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GopalV
Newly Registered

ILR-WP/Tier2

Post by GopalV » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Dear Experts,

I'm going to apply for PR and here is my situation. I came to UK on 2nd April 2008 on work permit and currently on Tier 2 general. I'm with the same employer for all these 5 years. In these 5 years, I was 60 days outside to UK. (Went to India twice). Do I need a letter from my employer regarding these absences? I got a letter from my employer reg. continuation of employment but nothing mentioned regarding these absences.

Thanks in advance
Krishna

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR-WP/Tier2

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 pm

GopalV wrote:Dear Experts,

I'm going to apply for PR and here is my situation. I came to UK on 2nd April 2008 on work permit and currently on Tier 2 general. I'm with the same employer for all these 5 years. In these 5 years, I was 60 days outside to UK. (Went to India twice). Do I need a letter from my employer regarding these absences? I got a letter from my employer reg. continuation of employment but nothing mentioned regarding these absences.

Thanks in advance
Krishna
Yes. You need a letter from your Employer regarding your leave. Letter should mention that the Leave was part of your Annual leave entitlement .

GopalV
Newly Registered

Post by GopalV » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Kevin24 wrote:

Thanks in advance
Krishna
Yes. You need a letter from your Employer regarding your leave. Letter should mention that the Leave was part of your Annual leave entitlement .
Thanks Kevin. They did mention about annual leave eligibility,but nothing specific to those two absences. Does the letter need to include dates of absences?
Thanks again

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm

GopalV wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

Thanks in advance
Krishna
Thanks Kevin. They did mention about annual leave eligibility,but nothing specific to those two absences. Does the letter need to include dates of absences?
Thanks again
It will be good if you can get a letter mentioning the dates of absences. Other wise you could do one in Excel format.CWs have accepted the Excel format in PEO appointments.

GopalV
Newly Registered

Post by GopalV » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
GopalV wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

Thanks in advance
Krishna
Thanks again
It will be good if you can get a letter mentioning the dates of absences. Other wise you could do one in Excel format.CWs have accepted the Excel format in PEO appointments.
Thanks for the quick response. Sorry, I didn't understand what do you mean by specifying absences in Excel format? Do I need them printed in a separate sheet? If so, does it need to be on company letter head?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:27 pm

GopalV wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
GopalV wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
Thanks again
Thanks for the quick response. Sorry, I didn't understand what do you mean by specifying absences in Excel format? Do I need them printed in a separate sheet? If so, does it need to be on company letter head?
If there are trips you could get it on Company's letter head. Look at Sticky's Template,for the format.If you have made so many trips you can do it in Excel format.Are you planning to go to a PEO appointments. Do you want help with the other documents. If you could either post the List or look at a Post in this forum. .