ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Earning 2 supporting evidences - gross paymet

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gob00st

ILR - Earning 2 supporting evidences - gross paymet

Post by Gob00st » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Sorry if this is a stupid question but it just occurred to me that I am claiming my earning points based on GROSS payment(before tax) and that amount is only showing in the payslips(as well as net) while bank statement only showing the net payment(same amount as payslip). Then would this be violating the two source evidence rule as gross amount is only from one source (payslip)?

Thanks for your input.
Gob

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 pm

That's perfectly fine. The net income (as per the bank statement) corroborates the gross that has been claimed (in the payslip).

Hundreds of applicants are getting approval on this basis and probably you have also received extensions with same documents.

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks ban.s ! I knew it's probably ok but I guess I am just a bit code feet before the big application !
ban.s wrote:That's perfectly fine. The net income (as per the bank statement) corroborates the gross that has been claimed (in the payslip).

Hundreds of applicants are getting approval on this basis and probably you have also received extensions with same documents.