ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Tier 1 PBS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kareem152
Newly Registered

ILR for Tier 1 PBS

Post by kareem152 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi,

I plan to go to window at croydon for same day service to apply for ILR for me and my wife on 23 April. I am on Tier1 Gen Migrant visa. its expiring on 3 May. I have son born in UK. we got visa for him one year ago. Is it possible that me and my wife apply for ILR on window and if we get it on the same day then we apply for British passport directly, instead of getting ILR for my son and paying thee fee, for my son.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 pm

if your ilr is successful at your peo appointment and once you receive your BRP you can apply on MN1 to register your child as british and once you receive the registration certificate you can apply for his passport. you can skip his ilr and save on the fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.