ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Licence !

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Sponsor Licence !

Post by janinah » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi Friends,

Our company applied for Tier 2 sponsor licence on 1 March'13. And, then on 11 March'13 sent all original documents by Next day delivery. Today, we received an email for level user 1 with password and told us they are sending userid by post so that we can use SMS system.

I just checked UKBA site, according to their given information, login information will be given only to Licencecd sponsor. So, I am totally confused. As far I know, total process take almost 3 months and they visit HR dept to check all paper documents. So, Is this first step to get the sponsor licence or they already grant the licence with in 2 weeks (I wish).....

Please let me know your experience in this scenario.

Thanks

godistrue

Re: Sponsor Licence !

Post by godistrue » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 pm

janinah wrote:Hi Friends,

Our company applied for Tier 2 sponsor licence on 1 March'13. And, then on 11 March'13 sent all original documents by Next day delivery. Today, we received an email for level user 1 with password and told us they are sending userid by post so that we can use SMS system.

I just checked UKBA site, according to their given information, login information will be given only to Licencecd sponsor. So, I am totally confused. As far I know, total process take almost 3 months and they visit HR dept to check all paper documents. So, Is this first step to get the sponsor licence or they already grant the licence with in 2 weeks (I wish).....

Please let me know your experience in this scenario.

Thanks
You got the license. My company also got the license in less than 2 weeks. They are giving licenses very quickly as the rules are changing from april 2013. So they are not keeping any backlogs. You can have a look in Register of sponsors list and search your company name.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ofsponsors

I hope you can find your company name from the link

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 pm

godistrue wrote:
You got the license. My company also got the license in less than 2 weeks. They are giving licenses very quickly as the rules are changing from april 2013. So they are not keeping any backlogs. You can have a look in Register of sponsors list and search your company name.

Thanks for your reply... Yes, I already checked... Our company is not there... If you r right then may be our company will be in the list tomorrow or day after.

Btw, how COS allocation works...as long I know it yearly. I thing I saw somewhere CoS yearly allocation from April to April. Is it true ?

And, if our company got licence now. When those quota gonna expire ? Within next 12 days or 12 months ???

Thanks

godistrue

Post by godistrue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:19 am

janinah wrote:
godistrue wrote:

Thanks for your reply... Yes, I already checked... Our company is not there... If you r right then may be our company will be in the list tomorrow or day after.

Btw, how COS allocation works...as long I know it yearly. I thing I saw somewhere CoS yearly allocation from April to April. Is it true ?

And, if our company got licence now. When those quota gonna expire ? Within next 12 days or 12 months ???

Thanks
I am in same situation. My company got license on 7th march. But still havent got any post. I too have a feeling that the COS expires for every april. What if the COS allocated before april ? I feel that the COS must be allocated after 6th april, but before 6th april, if i got the COS assigned then what i have to do? still need to know

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi,
Today we got post. Yes, our application granted.....we received userid as well.
And, in the letter & last night email, they confirmed us that COS allocation will be expired by 5th April. And, We need to apply for next year allocation as early as possible....

godistrue

Post by godistrue » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm

janinah wrote:Hi,
Today we got post. Yes, our application granted.....we received userid as well.
And, in the letter & last night email, they confirmed us that COS allocation will be expired by 5th April. And, We need to apply for next year allocation as early as possible....
The COS which you got expires on April 5th 2013 or April 5th 2014.

if it is going to expire on April 5th 2013,

Then are you going to apply with that COS as you have only 15 days left to apply as the COS expires on April 5th 2013.

Or you are going to apply for new COS?

Me 2 in the same situation. We still havent got the post.

Thanks

rakesh9042
Newly Registered

Post by rakesh9042 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:26 am

Hi godistrue, My employer says they've applied for sponsor license it in oct. But we didn't get to hear abt it. Do u think it takes as long as this? Hr is not so cooperative. My visa expired on feb 11th and I came to my home country.
I am worried as the rules are going to change after 6th.

Thanks
rakesh

godistrue

Post by godistrue » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:14 am

rakesh9042 wrote:Hi godistrue, My employer says they've applied for sponsor license it in oct. But we didn't get to hear abt it. Do u think it takes as long as this? Hr is not so cooperative. My visa expired on feb 11th and I came to my home country.
I am worried as the rules are going to change after 6th.

Thanks
rakesh
I have seen some scenarios that they give the license pretty quick as less than 3 months. If not you have to wait to get the decision.
The new rules are changing . Then new changes are salary changes and resident labour market test .