ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can ILR biometric card be returned to a diff address?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gob00st

Can ILR biometric card be returned to a diff address?

Post by Gob00st » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Tomorrow I am gonna apply ILR in croydon PEO. But I want my biometric card to be returned to the company address (not the living address) because company reception can always receive the biometric card.

I am wondering how should I provide that address at PEO or is it some where in application form I can supply that ?

Many Thanks
Gob

uksettlement
India

Re: Can ILR biometric card be returned to a diff address?

Post by uksettlement » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Gob00st wrote:Tomorrow I am gonna apply ILR in croydon PEO. But I want my biometric card to be returned to the company address (not the living address) because company reception can always receive the biometric card.

I am wondering how should I provide that address at PEO or is it some where in application form I can supply that ?

Many Thanks
Gob
Yes there is the section on the form which says correspondence address use that and you can also confirm with the case worker that you want the brp cards to be sent to that address.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Gob00st

Re: Can ILR biometric card be returned to a diff address?

Post by Gob00st » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 am

Thanks uksettlement!

I shall update my feedback to this forum once I got result tomorrow !

Cheers
Gob
uksettlement wrote:
Gob00st wrote:Tomorrow I am gonna apply ILR in croydon PEO. But I want my biometric card to be returned to the company address (not the living address) because company reception can always receive the biometric card.

Many Thanks
Gob
Yes there is the section on the form which says correspondence address use that and you can also confirm with the case worker that you want the brp cards to be sent to that address.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:00 am

All the best.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.