ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS IT True?? or just aspertions ... rumours?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shal1981

IS IT True?? or just aspertions ... rumours?

Post by shal1981 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Is this true that in Croydon PEO they take money first and then it passes to CW straightaway whereas in other PEO like Sheffield & Birmingham they will check your application & supporting docs thoroughly then take fees and then CW makes cross checks on information provided.

Hence other PEO's will be less risky in terms of your money being wasted as compared to Croydon.

If people can clear the air on this it would be helpful

navodwickra

Re: IS IT True?? or just aspertions ... rumours?

Post by navodwickra » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 am

shal1981 wrote:Is this true that in Croydon PEO they take money first and then it passes to CW straightaway whereas in other PEO like Sheffield & Birmingham they will check your application & supporting docs thoroughly then take fees and then CW makes cross checks on information provided.

Hence other PEO's will be less risky in terms of your money being wasted as compared to Croydon.

I can't speak for Croydon but I applied for ILR from Sheffield, they didn't validate the docs just asked me whether I brought all the documents needed including the photographs. The actual checking was done by a caseworker.

shal1981

Re: IS IT True?? or just aspertions ... rumours?

Post by shal1981 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 am

navodwickra wrote:
shal1981 wrote:Is this true that in Croydon PEO they take money first and then it passes to CW straightaway whereas in other PEO like Sheffield & Birmingham they will check your application & supporting docs thoroughly then take fees and then CW makes cross checks on information provided.

I can't speak for Croydon but I applied for ILR from Sheffield, they didn't validate the docs just asked me whether I brought all the documents needed including the photographs. The actual checking was done by a caseworker.
Thanks for your response. Any more experiences....