ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did abdy sent the Appln for HSMP Visa stamping in Chennai?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manjith27
Newly Registered

Did abdy sent the Appln for HSMP Visa stamping in Chennai?

Post by manjith27 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Hi All,

Did anybody in this forum send the Application for the HSMP Visa Stamping in Chennai? Well, my problem is I have sent my Passport for HSMP stamping on 3rd of January to Chennai Consulate and I did not get any reply or staus till now. I have been calling the consulate Office in Chennai and I get the same update which says that "My Application is under verification". I have asked my friends they say that HSMP Visa stamping takes sometime but they are not sure why it is taking this long time.

I have sent all the documents and all the documents are valid. I am not sure why it is taking this long whereas generally it hardly takes 4-5 working days for the Visa Stamping.

Can somebody please throw some light on whats going on?

Thanks,
Manjith A.