ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General extention dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Perfect 4

Tier 1 General extention dependant

Post by Perfect 4 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:47 am

Hi
I have got my Tier 1 General visa extended yesterday at PEO. I had applied for myself only, now I want to apply for my dependants in the UK but problem is; I have not got BRP yet and my dependant's visa is going to be expired in three days time. My questions are:
1) Can I apply for my depedants visa extention before BRP arrives.
2) Can I apply for my dependants visa extention after their visas are expired (within 28 days).
Thanks

koolyaar

Re: Tier 1 General extention dependant

Post by koolyaar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Perfect 4 wrote:Hi
I have got my Tier 1 General visa extended yesterday at PEO. I had applied for myself only, now I want to apply for my dependants in the UK but problem is; I have not got BRP yet and my dependant's visa is going to be expired in three days time. My questions are:
1) Can I apply for my depedants visa extention before BRP arrives.
2) Can I apply for my dependants visa extention after their visas are expired (within 28 days).
Thanks
Hi All,

If someone is cancelling an appointment with 2 dependents between 25th march and 5th April then please let me know at any PEO.

I really need to book an appointment before 6th April 2013.

thanks ,
koolyaar

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:02 pm

1. yes..
2. yes as well...

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 pm

For 2 technically yes, but if you can, avoid it.

koolyaar, It is unethical to hijack some one else thread. Create your own topic and I am sure somewhere will help you out

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Perfect 4 wrote:Hi
Can any body help me with supporting documents for Tier 1 General dependants extention application. Do I need to supply with one year bank statements, one year salariy slips and one year self-employed income record. Can any body give me the list of main documents required. Thanks a lot
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm

It's better if they do apply in-time, to preserve their status and right of appeal.

See also How dependants can extend their stay and the documents on the right hand side of the page.

All your dependants' applications may go into one envelope.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 pm

It is not necessary to have the BRP before dependants can apply. You should mention reference number of this last successful application and they should avoid overstaying.
lets get together for migrants' rights

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:49 pm

tahirnaveed wrote:For 2 technically yes, but if you can, avoid it.

koolyaar, It is unethical to hijack some one else thread. Create your own topic and I am sure somewhere will help you out
sorry buddy i also created my post but not getting any reply.

sorry to hijack your post.