ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed regarding "New"Life in the UK test

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bantu
Newly Registered

Advice needed regarding "New"Life in the UK test

Post by bantu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:37 am

Hi everyone,
I have done my life in the Uk test more than 1 year ago when applying for ILR (october , 2011) . They did not check it at that time(they said it was not needed).
Now I am eligible to apply for british citizenship. I heard "new" life in the UK tests are starting from 25th March, 2013. Do I have to take the test again if apply for british citizenship after march 25th ?

Many thanks
Bantu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Do I have to take the test again if apply for british citizenship after march 25th ?
No, your test certificate you have will be fine, it does not have an expiry date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bantu
Newly Registered

Post by bantu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Thank you very much for the quick reply....Saved a lot of headache... :)

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:28 pm

PPL (we- the candidates) try to make a new issue to make processing of our own applcations harder. They (we) try to push the case workers to create and think about a new issue which was not in their (case workers') mind at all.

bantu
Newly Registered

Post by bantu » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:11 pm

^^ Thats true.... :oops: