ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR : Earning Period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilruk
Newly Registered

ILR : Earning Period

Post by ilruk » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I have an ILR appointment in April. I was permanent employee till July 2012 ( last year ) and then started contracting. I was planning to have Jan 2012 - Dec 2012 period for earnings calculation in which I would show employer payslips for period Jan - July and payslips+dividend vouchers+accountant letter for July - December.

I had understanding that we could choose any 12 month consecutive period from 15 month period ( Jan 2012 - March 2013 ) as mentioned in points calculator - "In this section you enter details of your previous earnings to claim points. Your earnings must cover a consecutive 12 month period. The earnings must fall within the 15 months immediately before your application." . But, my friend mentioned that we have to show last 12months from appointment date. Hence wanted to confirm the same.

Any thoughts ?

ilruk
Newly Registered

Post by ilruk » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Probably my understanding is correct ( 12 out of 15 months):

Section 21 (a) of http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixa/

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:21 pm

ilruk wrote:Probably my understanding is correct ( 12 out of 15 months):

Section 21 (a) of http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixa/
You can use earnings from any 12 consecutive month period within the 15 months immediately prior to your application.

ilruk
Newly Registered

Post by ilruk » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated!
cs95tdg wrote:You can use earnings from any 12 consecutive month period within the 15 months immediately prior to your application.