ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IMPORTANT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidraghava
Newly Registered

IMPORTANT

Post by sidraghava » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:49 am

Guys, sorry to bother you again but could you please respond to the following questions which I'd submitted earlier this week? Thank you.

I had innded to apply in early January for fiance/settlement visa but have delayed the same because of all sorts of information that I've accessed on this website and have been using the same to my advantage. I just have a couple of qustions that I'm hoping you guys could help me with:

1: In my CV, do I mention any of the jobs I had in Uk i.e. last 2 years? I had been refused for a change to a work permit on a visitor visa and was eventually issued an IS151A. So they were illegal ofcourse.
2: Since I have been back in India, I have been working (last two months). Do they want to see documents pretaining to the same or are they not really relevant
3: Should I truthfully recount the same in my cover letter or would they have a report on the same from the Home Office at hand?
4: Is a job offer starting February 1st week enough to ask for an expeditation of the process? I intend to apply on the 17th of Jan 2007.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Cheers.