ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to Mention Name of Business Advertisement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shanigee
Newly Registered

Forgot to Mention Name of Business Advertisement

Post by shanigee » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:12 am

Tier 1 (Initial Application) - OWN FUNDS, OWN ACCOUNT, UK MASTER DEGREE, GRADUATE FIELD, INFACT All POINT COVERED.

POINT OF CURRENT WORRY is While i was going through my scanned documents which i have attached to my application, I realized that I forgot to mention my Name on the Business Advertisement, as generally Names are not mentioned on ads - Mainly the Business Name, Activity and Contact Details - But according to Police Guidance it was a MUST - NO Idea how will this impact my Application.

- As My Previous Online add has expired and did already advertise the new one with my name and designation on it.

Sent - 29th Jan, 2013
Received by UKBA - 30th Jan,
Acknowledgement - 4th Feb
Bio-metric 17th Feb
Bio-metric attended same day 17th Feb

19th March, 2013
A Letter received from UKBA - TIER 1 Leader Dated 15th March about Changes made on 31st Jan and about the applicability of changes and further written like they will advise me in comming weeks that how these changes will effect my application - SEEMS LIKE A GENERALIZED letter send to all pending applications,

It is said that things should be shared to have a relief. VISA APPROVAL / REJECTION is my Luck.

How do you guys think on this drawback which i have realized in my application FORGOT TO MENTION NAME ON ADVERTISEMENT WHICH has already been submitted to UKBA BUT changes have been made on New Online advertisement but cannot send the new advertisement to UKBA as they say DO NOT SEND Any more documents untill requested by them.

MANY THANKS FOR READING ALL ABOVE -

SHARE YOUR EXPERT / AMATEUR OPINIONS ON above drawback.

THANKS AGAIN,