ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Extension (Checklist)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Tier 1 General Extension (Checklist)

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:52 am

Hi All,

First of all my apologize if I am duplicating any post. My PEO appointment is next week so I just want to go through the document checklist before I submit my application. I would be applying with my wife. I am applying as a employed.

Documents I am submitting:

*Applications form of Main Applicant and Dependent
*Both Passports
*Main Applicant 12 months Salary slips
*Main Applicant 12 months Bank statements (I am using same bank statements for 3 months maintenance funds)
*Letter of Employer
*Marriage Certificate
*Master's Degree

Please tell me if I am missing any document.

Thanks

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 am

*Letter of Employer
*Marriage Certificate
*Master's Degree
You don't need to submit the above.

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 pm

hussainkothari wrote:
*Letter of Employer
*Marriage Certificate
*Master's Degree
You don't need to submit the above.
Thanks HussainKothari. My wife is also applying with me as my dependent so I thought of submitting this as well.

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Sorry I don't agree that you don't need to submit marriage certificate. You need to submit it to show your relationship with your wife. In ukba site, you can find the standard which marriage certificate need to meet.

And with regard to master degree, if you have used the same during initial application then you don't need to submit.you just select an option in the application form to reflect the same. If you have not used the same, then you need to submit this too.

tulasi79
Newly Registered

Post by tulasi79 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm

You need to submit the original marriage certificate for your wife to get her dependent visa.

nikitasha8

Post by nikitasha8 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello team

I am using the same degree in my second extention so I know that I don't have to send it again but what if the same degree is used to prove English requirement. Will i need to send the degree certificate for English requirement?

Thanks in advance

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 pm

as mentioned by hussainkothari, you don't need to submit all those.

And I am saying this by my experience. I got extension on 18-March-2013 and just submitted bank statements and a letter from employer (NO PAYSLIPS, no degree, no English proof.). Read the form carefully and decide yourself. everything is mentioned there.

keep your case simple.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Sorry I don't agree that you don't need to submit marriage certificate. You need to submit it to show your relationship with your wife. In ukba site, you can find the standard which marriage certificate need to meet.
You have already proven your marriage with your wife during your initial application. You do not need to prove something that has not changed - like marriage, age, English req.

Yash001 - could you please point out where on the ukba site does it mention about the marriage certificate for Tier1 dependent extension application please. - Thanks.
but what if the same degree is used to prove English requirement. Will i need to send the degree certificate for English requirement?
I presume you would have also proved your English requirement in your initial tier1 application. You will not need to prove this again.

Keep it simple and stupid. Rest is up to you.

neti

and photographs

Post by neti » Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

you need to send photograph also i think.

regards,
neti