ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consultant needed for the visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitaprajna

Consultant needed for the visa application

Post by stitaprajna » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 pm

This forum has been so useful and I could easily apply for the HSMP just by the guidance from the forum postings.

Now, I need to apply for the spouse visa & I am thinking to take the help of consultant in India.

Can anyone suggest good visa application consultant in India please?

Many thanks.
Stit
Many Thanks,
Stit

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:51 pm

If your circumstances are straightforward you do not need anyone to help you with your application
pennyless

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 am

pennylessinindia wrote:If your circumstances are straightforward you do not need anyone to help you with your application
My main concern is I am not able to get an answer for the visa type I need to apply for.

My situation is:
My wife is in the UK and presently she has an ILR and her most recent permission to stay before she got ILR was tier 1(General).
I am in India and I am planning to apply for a visa to join her.
I am not sure which is the right category, sub category of Visa I need to apply for. I have all the documents and just need to know which category i need to apply. The UK BA site is very confusing with so many nomenclatures without clear definition.
Many Thanks,
Stit

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.