ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for a Spouse Visa - Some questions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nucleus888
Newly Registered

Applying for a Spouse Visa - Some questions

Post by nucleus888 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:26 am

I'm a British Citizen. She is a Chinese national. I will be collecting all the paperwork and evidence for my wife's spouse visa once we get married.

I want to ask ... what are the chances if I am still living with my parents in the UK? I DO pay my rent to them and also I pay my own bills.

Can anyone give me so thought thanks.

nucleus888
Newly Registered

Post by nucleus888 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm

One more thing ... when my wife submits the documents and application to the British embassy in China.

Will she be interviewed by English or Chinese ... cos her english isn't that good. Will there be a translator available?

badhorse

Post by badhorse » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:27 pm

I don't know about your 1st question, but there should be translators available in the British Embassy in China. Based on my information (gained several years ago though) she can request a translator from the Embassy to help her in the Interview.