ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

financial requirement rule

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alex3977
Newly Registered

financial requirement rule

Post by Alex3977 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 pm

I have recently got refusal for my settlement visa under financial requirement section of 18600 pounds.

My sponsor annual income was shown 16615 pounds salary income + 3725 pounds self-emp income. But they have not considered this self emp income 3725 bcoz tax return was not there. My sponsor's HMRC registration was done in July'12 and we have applied visa in Jan'13. So tax to be paid aftr March'13 only so how can tax return to be submitted before it.

My wife was supposed to pay this tax in upcoming april anyhow and it was mentioned in the self emp accounts that sum tax is due to be paid aftr this financial year.

Now my question is 'can we appeal on this refusal with paid tax return along with accounts papers ? Bcoz thats the only point for my refusal. Pls guide me on this.