ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent visa online filling - few questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitaprajna

ILR Dependent visa online filling - few questions

Post by stitaprajna » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Can someone please clarify below questions in the online form filling for ILR dependent visa for spouse from India:

1. I have selected "Type of Visa" as "settlement".
For the 'Purpose of application' we have 2 options : settlement and Returning resident.
At this point, we are not sure if we are going to settle there or would like to return. What is the implication of each of these 2 options?

2. I had HSMP but never made use of it or traveled to UK and it expired few years back. What should I fill for:
"Have you made an application to the Home Office to remain in the UK in the last 10 years?"

3. What level of detail is expected for this ? Country and traveled (reached) year is sufficient?
"Please provide details of all your trips abroad in the last 10 years."

Please clarify.
Many Thanks,
Stit

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:19 am

vinny wrote:Please continue in previous thread.
It's helpful to continue in the previous thread, as it contains information specific to your situation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.