ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR Eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

majic

Spouse ILR Eligibility

Post by majic » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR on 30th April 2013 at PEO Croydon along with my wife and 2 children. I am HSMP (2 Years) + Tier 1 (General) 3 Years visa holder.

I got my visa on 26th May 2008 and arrvied in UK on 29th June 2008. I have had a total of 7 week holiday during this period.

My wife applied for her visa in Oct 2008 and come over on 21st Nov 2008 and since then uptill now has 6 weeks outside the UK.

Can anyone be kind enough to confirm my spouse (dependent) is eligible to apply for ILR along with me?

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:59 am

Yes, if she has leave as your dependant.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.