ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sign issue in case of third party overseas sponsor

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizmir

sign issue in case of third party overseas sponsor

Post by rizmir » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi guys could anyone suggest that if someone is here in uk and using the source from pakistan for third party funding. In policy guidance it is mentioned that both applicant and third party sponsor shud sign in presence of legal representative .
But my question is that how come one can sign if applicant is here and third party is in pakistan
Suggestion will be highly appreciated
Rizmir

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Is there any suggestions regarding the post i submitted about sign issue
any suggestion highly appreciated
Thanks
Rizmir

smehmood
BANNED

Re: sign issue in case of third party overseas sponsor

Post by smehmood » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 pm

rizmir wrote:Hi guys could anyone suggest that if someone is here in uk and using the source from pakistan for third party funding. In policy guidance it is mentioned that both applicant and third party sponsor shud sign in presence of legal representative .
But my question is that how come one can sign if applicant is here and third party is in pakistan
Suggestion will be highly appreciated
Hi

1. Make a declaration in pakistan and ask 3rd party and your brother to sign it in presence of your legal adviser in pakistan.

2. Leave the space blank for applicant signature and space for his legal adviser .

3. Post all documents to UK

4. Ask applicant to sign in presence of his legal adviser and also get letter from legal adviser.

If you need help PM me or you can ask me on forum. better to pm me coz i will get email as i do,nt visit this forum everyday.

Regards.
Shaukat

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 am

Hi thanks for ur suggestion
i got the same as u described that my cousin signed in presence of legal representative in pakistan and sent the documents to me
And i applied through solicitor here and only signed the undertaking that he will process my case and havnt signed any thing else
Would that be enough
Regards
Rizmir

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:35 am

rizmir wrote:Hi thanks for ur suggestion
i got the same as u described that my cousin signed in presence of legal representative in pakistan and sent the documents to me
And i applied through solicitor here and only signed the undertaking that he will process my case and havnt signed any thing else
Would that be enough
Regards
Hi

My understanding is that you did,nt sign the declaration which came from pakistan.

Did applicant sign the declaration which came from pakistan in presence of a uk legal advisor in uk and also attach a letter from legal advisor?

under
Shaukat

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 am

Hi Smehmood
thanks fr ur reply. Ur uderstanding is right. Applicant did not sign that declaration because that was issued from legal representative from there and guidance says that third party declaration shud be frm the country wher it originated.
But applicant signed the underyaking that solicitor will process my case here.
Regards
Rizmir