ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 entrepreneur visa refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ripon
Newly Registered

tier 1 entrepreneur visa refusal

Post by Ripon » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 pm

after 6 months of submitting my tier 1 application, i got refused from ukba. the reason they said is failed to provide a COMPANIES HOUSE CURRENT APPOINTMENT REPORT although i submitted it with my application document. I also submitted the HMRC letter with tax code no as a self employed which i have received after 1 month of registration.

I am from PSW route. I have my full amount of 50K still in my account. I have applied as a business development manager in my marketing consultancy business. a business contract also been provided with the application. I hold an mba degree from a uk university.

I have not got any point for the funds. UKBA made a decision to remove me from UK under 47 of the immigration act 2006. They gave me appeal right as well. Any ideas from the forum member will be much appreciated.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur visa refusal

Post by tuliprose » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Ripon wrote:after 6 months of submitting my tier 1 application, i got refused from ukba. the reason they said is failed to provide a COMPANIES HOUSE CURRENT APPOINTMENT REPORT although i submitted it with my application document. I also submitted the HMRC letter with tax code no as a self employed which i have received after 1 month of registration.

I am from PSW route. I have my full amount of 50K still in my account. I have applied as a business development manager in my marketing consultancy business. a business contract also been provided with the application. I hold an mba degree from a uk university.

I have not got any point for the funds. UKBA made a decision to remove me from UK under 47 of the immigration act 2006. They gave me appeal right as well. Any ideas from the forum member will be much appreciated.
Have you received back Companies House Current Appointment Report in the bundle which you received from UKBA together with refusal letter and passport?
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

No I have not received anything back from ukba. thanx.

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:05 pm

tuliprose wrote:
Ripon wrote:after 6 months of submitting my tier 1 application, i got refused from ukba. the reason they said is failed to provide a COMPANIES HOUSE CURRENT APPOINTMENT REPORT although i submitted it with my application document. I also submitted the HMRC letter with tax code no as a self employed which i have received after 1 month of registration.

Have you received back Companies House Current Appointment Report in the bundle which you received from UKBA together with refusal letter and passport?
Have you not received your passport & documents back from UKBA together with refusal letter?
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

penny1012

Post by penny1012 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi ed84, I was refused too. My solicitor said they used section 47 of the Immigration act : a decision has been taken to remove you from the uk as I have been in the country for almost 10 years. Is it the same with you.

Thanks.

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

ed84 wrote:
penny1012 wrote:Hi ed84, I was refused too. My solicitor said they used section 47 of the Immigration act : a decision has been taken to remove you from the uk as I have been in the country for almost 10 years. Is it the same with you.

Thanks.

Hi there
Yeah it does says the same and I have been here almost 8 year but if we make an in-time appeal then there is no issue I think.
I spoke to different solicitors they said my refusal can be win in appeal.
What about your side?
Hello mate's
I have been here for five years. My Solicitor told me not worry as there is a strong ground for appeal, however, i believe ukba just refusing the application without checking the documents properly. There might have been other reasons for decline, but the reason they mentioned is unfair. There are three alternatives, I provided two, but they considered just one, which was even included in the documents.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi

This is intelligence of staff at UKBA. anyhow there is nothing to worry about. Just log an appeal against the decision. As UKBA lost your current appointment report and then rather than asking for it they refused it.

You might have previous current appointment report save in ur PC. if you have one just print it out and also a fresh one to include in you appeal Documents.

Regarsds
Shaukat

penny1012

Post by penny1012 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:13 pm

[quote="ed84"][quote="penny1012"]Hi ed84, I was refused too. My solicitor said they used section 47 of the Immigration act : a decision has been taken to remove you from the uk as I have been in the country for almost 10 years. Is it the same with you.

Thanks.[/quote]

Hi there
Yeah it does says the same and I have been here almost 8 year but if we make an in-time appeal then there is no issue I think.
I spoke to different solicitors they said my refusal can be win in appeal.
What about your side?[/quote]

My solicitor says we can win on appeal too. Let's hope for the best.

ai'sh
Newly Registered

Post by ai'sh » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:00 am

Has any one got a decision on appeal? is yes then please share

jeez
Newly Registered

Visa refused

Post by jeez » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Applied on 23, Oct, 2012.
My Application is refused on the basis of following points:
1) Self employed letter was not attached.

I have attached original welcome letter of HM Revenue and customs as self-employed, now you see how silly temporary workers are.

2) Confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, land-line phone number and any email address.
Case worker said, the letter you have provided from Halifax does not confirm all of the above as listed at paragraph 41-SD (a)(i).

I have provided third party information on the declaration document, as bank cannot provide this details. However, bank letter from third party shows his balance, name and full address clearly mentioned including bank statement.

3)One or more contracts showing trading, the contract you supplied does not give the telephone number of the other party involved and you therefore do not meet the requirements at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iv) of the Immigration rules.

However I have provided all business details but telephone number was missing. I am going in appeal; I will provide land-line number in trading contract.

Please suggest me more points which make my appeal successful, all type of comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Jeez

ksshhs

Post by ksshhs » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 am

I don't really understand.
Can UKBA actually reject applications with the reason that you have been in uk for long time?

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 am

visa applied on feb 12 bio march 4 enterprenuer team 50k funds in uk joint account lloyds
both msc graduates working as consultant and team leader
reason for refusal no landline number in contract
they have not provided any points for funds because of this landline number not in contract supplied....does not make sense.
on top of that my team member's application has two errors in the refusal letter. On the first page they say they have awarded 0 points and then they give 10 points.
the whole letter is a joke. no mention of the bank statements or anything.
I am planning to appeal but give oral as I am confident to go and meet ukba. should I take a representative.. on what grounds should I appeal as they have given few grounds to appeal...
any thoughts please help we have been in uk for three and a half years

sani-rafay
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by sani-rafay » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 am

silverpearlz wrote:visa applied on feb 12 bio march 4 enterprenuer team 50k funds in uk joint account lloyds
both msc graduates working as consultant and team leader
reason for refusal no landline number in contract
they have not provided any points for funds because of this landline number not in contract supplied....does not make sense.
on top of that my team member's application has two errors in the refusal letter. On the first page they say they have awarded 0 points and then they give 10 points.
the whole letter is a joke. no mention of the bank statements or anything.
I am planning to appeal but give oral as I am confident to go and meet ukba. should I take a representative.. on what grounds should I appeal as they have given few grounds to appeal...
any thoughts please help we have been in uk for three and a half years

hi silverpearlz
I have the same objection like you no land line number .Can you tell me please what happened? did you go to UKBA or did you make an apeal.
thanks