ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Special Delivery & Signature Required.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shanigenious
Newly Registered

Special Delivery & Signature Required.

Post by shanigenious » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi, You views required on,

Case Applied 29th Feb, Biometric 17th Feb, Psw route.

This afternoon woke up at 1pm and found Royal Mail Card on the floor

The Cards hows that i have Special Delivery and Signed For Post

I am expecting some signed for post from one source but I cannot expect any SPECIAL DELIVERY From any where Except UKBA.

But name on card Appears as Initial of my First Name, Initial of my My Mother Name and then My Full Surname,

Can it be from UKBA? Does UKBA return documents by Special Delivery Even though no special Delivery document was enclosed on application submittane.

Does UKBA mentioned Mother name Next to the First name and Then Surname at the last?

Please advise, Just Curious if there is a possibility of UKBA Document Return.

YET NO IDEA APPROVAL OR

Regards,

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Hello member I didn't get ur post as u submitted ur application on 29 February but there is no 29 February date as such,
as for as special delivery is concerned it could be anything, Did u include prepaid special delivery envelop with ur application?

shanigenious
Newly Registered

Post by shanigenious » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Sorry, CORRECTION - Applied on 29th JAN, BIOMETRIC 17th FEB,

NO SPECIAL DELIVERY ENVELOPE INCLUDED AT THE TIME OF SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.

shanigenious
Newly Registered

Post by shanigenious » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 pm

NO PREPAID ENVELOPE INCLUDED,

AND I AM EXPECTING A SIGNED FOR POST FROM SOMEWHERE, BUT NO CLUE THAT WHERE FROM IS THIS SPECIAL DELIVERY & SIGNATURE REQUIRED

NO TICK, THAT ITS A PACKET OR BOX Etc,

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 pm

UKBA do not send documents by special delivery but send by signed for delivery (that requires signature too) and they do not right mother's name anywhere in their letters.

shanigenious
Newly Registered

Post by shanigenious » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Alright, Thank, Will Update Forum if its UKBA,

Regards,

Mr Legal

Re: Special Delivery & Signature Required.

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 am

Good morning:

UKBA sends documents by recorded delivery whcih needs signature and not by special delivery unless you have provided prepaid envelope at the time of your application.Secondly,I think your address as mentioned with initial and surname is correct but mentioning your mother name is unusual.However,it may have been put mistakenly if it is from the UKBA but one thing is to be clear that the recent UKBA application forms doesnt have any section which requires an applicant to put his/her mother's name,then where from they have put your mother's name on the post.

Any way good for you.........Relax your mind until tomorrow to collect your post..................
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 am

Hi member can you update on the special delivery post.
thanks